Great Tomorrows USA’s mission is “excellence in education” our space is limited and the classes are kept small to ensure each child the individual attention that is needed for their potential growth. Students are admitted to our school upon the basis of available space, review of application, prior school records, and interview with child and parents.
Students who are admitted to Great Tomorrows USA and ATLAH High School from other schools must have a conduct record of average or above.
Our schools are not equipped to handle students with extreme emotional or physical problems. Students with these types of conditions will not be admitted.
Students of Great Tomorrows and ATLAH High School must maintain a “B” average in all subjects. Every student must be a member of a church and in good standing. They must attend church every week. If you are not presently a member of a church, then we invite you to join ATLAH World Missionary Church.
Family Worship Days:
Family Worship Days are days when BOTH student and parent must attend worship in our Saturday 11:30 A.M. Worship at ATLAH World Missionary Church.
This fee covers testing and general administrative cost. It is payable at the time of registration and is not refundable.
RULES OF CONDUCT:
- Students are not to fight, kick, bite or cause physical harm to others.
- Students are not to leave the premises without the written permission of his/her parent and teacher notification.
- Students are to respect peers, teachers, and staff members at all times.
- Students are not to use profane language, alcohol or drugs. Any use of these will be cause for dismissal.
- Students are to respect themselves and each other. They are also to show respect for the property of others.
- Students are to use quiet voices in the classrooms and hallways.
- Students are to walk and not run in and through the hallways.
- Students are to respect the church building as the house of God and maintain an attitude of reverence.
- No student may initiate a request for dismissal except for illness or other emergency.
- Early dismissals must be cleared in advance in writing or by phone by parent or guardian.
- School-wide rules, classroom rules, and consequences need to be followed and will be posted in each classroom.
- Students are allowed three (3) minutes to change between classes and cannot go to rest room or water cooler at this time.
We reserve the right to change any policy Deemed Necessary at any time.